In this week’s FRIDAY FIELD NOTES, Ryan Michler discusses 5 principles that men can adopt to help overcome imposter syndrome and give themselves a better outlook on life. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
- Your action dictates who you are
- Be willing to look like a novice
- Identify and eliminate excuses
- What you say about yourself matters
- The proximity principle counts: the people you surround yourself with with rub off on you
Battle planners are back in stock. Pick yours up today.
Order Ryan’s new book, The Masculinity Manifesto.
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Join the Order of Man Facebook group
Please leave us a rating and review
Support the Order of Man mission by picking up merchandise in our store
Source link: https://www.orderofman.com/you-are-what-you-do-friday-field-notes/ by Ryan Michler at www.orderofman.com